Wednesday, November 12, 2008

RMOUG Training Days 2009 Abstracts Accepted

I was pleased to hear earlier this week that my abstracts for two presentations at Rocky Mountain Oracle Users Group Training Days 2009 were accepted. I will be presenting "REST from Web Services Frustrations" and "Bringing Web to the Desktop with Adobe AIR" at this annual RMOUG event. The 2009 edition of this conference will be held, as usual, at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver, Colorado. The conference will be on February 11-12, 2009.

I am looking forward to presenting on REST and on Adobe AIR at this conference. For those working with Oracle-related products, this is also a good conference to hear from some of the best-known experts on Oracle products. I am looking forward to seeing what is on the conference agenda in the next couple of weeks.

No comments: